F1 Driving Standing

Formula One Team Standing 2009
Sr. Driver Team Pts
1 Jenson Button Brawn 89
2 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull 74
3 Rubens Barrichello Red Bull 72

F1 Bookmarking

Share/Save/Bookmark

Sunday, September 27, 2009

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton won the Singapore Grand Prix - F1 Update


McLaren's Lewis Hamilton won the Singapore Grand Prix - F1 Update

McLaren's Lewis Hamilton won the Singapore Grand Prix Comfortably.

Lewis Hamilton completed the Race 1:56:06.337, Timo Glock stood second with +9.634 and third place Fernando Alonso of Renault with +16.624.

After the Singapore Grand Prix Race Hamilton said ""It's an absolutely fantastic result. We came here with several technical upgrades, and we didn't know if we'd be up there particularly after Friday practice, which wasn't spectacular for me. My pole lap was very relaxed: the car has just got better and better as the track has evolved, and I think I would have gone faster on my final lap if the session hadn't been aborted. I didn't expect to be on pole today, but our pace has been really good. We'll need to see what fuel loads everyone else is running, but I feel quite confident in what we're doing and I'm in the best position for the race tomorrow".

Singapore Grand Prix Results.
1 Lewis Hamilton (McLaren) 1:56:06.337
2 Timo Glock (Toyota) + 9.634
3 Fernando Alonso (Renault) + 16.624

Formula 1 Driver Standings
Driver Team Pts
1 Jenson Button Brawn 84
2 Rubens Barrichello Brawn 69
3 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull 59

Team Standings
Team Pts
1 Brawn 146
2 Red Bull 105.5
3 Ferrari 62

No comments: